Club Releases Study on Maricopa County’s Transportation Plan
The study evaluates the project investments proposed in the Maricopa County Association of Governments “2050 Momentum Plan”
SB1562 Redistributes Money From Taxpayers to the Pockets of Large Corporations
Any tax system that excludes some businesses from paying while making everyone else pick up the tab is dubious tax policy.
SB1577 Would Give a Nice Tax Cut to the People of Arizona
As Bidenflation continues to crush Arizonans, our elected leaders should be looking for every way possible to provide relief.
The Anti-Tax Mood Among the People of Arizona Is a Great Source of Hope
During this past election, the government tried to swoop in and take more of your hard-earned dollars, but this time, Arizona voters said enough is enough
The Success of Props 129 and 132 Is a Positive Step for the Future of Arizona
Not every outcome of November’s frustrating and poorly run election was a disaster. Voters did pass some important initiative reforms.
Mesa Residents Should Reject Props 476 and 477 to Protect Their Hard-Earned Dollars
Voters in Mesa will decide on two amendments to their Charter that will result in a shakedown of taxpayers and would insulate politicians from accountability
Big Spending from Out-Of-State Special Interests Shows Exactly Why Arizona Needs Props 129 and 132
Only $33 of the $325,000 raised by Will of the People Arizona in the third quarter of 2022 came directly from people who actually live in our state
Prop 310 Is a Massive Tax Increase That Will Shrink Arizona Jobs
The Commonsense Institute finds that Prop 310 will cost taxpayers $5.5 billion over the next 20 years and result in the loss of thousands of jobs.
Arizona Will Get to Enjoy a 2.5% Flat Tax a Year Sooner Than Expected
This massive tax cut will not only result in smaller tax bills, but it will bolster Arizona’s economy amid rising inflation and a shrinking national GDP
Katie Hobbs’ Claim That She Won’t Raise Taxes Is a Bold-Faced Lie
During her time in the state legislature, Katie Hobbs regularly opposed tax cuts for families while making it a habit to support multiple tax hikes.
Arizonans Should Protect Their Wallets and Our State’s Economy by Voting Yes on Prop 132
Allowing 51% of the population to vote to tax the other 49% is wrong. And even if today’s tax increase doesn’t affect you, tomorrow’s most certainly will.
Senator Sinema Should Stand with the People of Arizona and Reject the Inflation Reduction Act
The bill pushes Green New Deal policies, government-run health care, expansion of the IRS, and more. But that’s not even the worst part.