THE CLUB’S POLICY GOALS
- Reduce The Income And Property Tax Burden In Arizona
- Oppose All Subsidies And Special Interest Carve-Outs In Our Tax Code
- Support Regulatory Reform And Eliminate Burdensome Regulations
- Promote Fiscal Discipline, Limited Government And A Balanced Budget
- Support Consumer Choice And Freedom In Our Education And Health Care Systems
- Reduce The Influence Of Public Sector Unions In The Political Process And Support Employee Rights
Aimee Yentes is a native-born Arizonan who grew up in Tempe and Gilbert, Arizona. She is a Graduate of Arizona State University, W.P Carey School of Business with a degree in Business Communications.
She has enjoyed working in a variety of professional capacities and environments including private small business, in government, and in the non-profit sector. In all her positions she has enjoyed helping improve people’s lives.
Aimee has worked for The Arizona Free Enterprise Club since 2015 where she gets to help craft and promote good public policy at the state level.
She was also elected to serve on the Town Council for the town of Gilbert between 2018-2022.
Aimee lives with her husband Justin, 12-year-old step daughter Kloe, 2 year old daughter Ivy and 11M old daughter Hazel and their goldendoodle Bo in Gilbert.
Deputy Director of Policy
Greg Blackie is originally from Tennessee and moved to Arizona in 2016 to attend Arizona State University. He graduated from ASU in 2019 summa cum laude with a B.S in Political Science. During his last semester, Greg was a full-time policy intern at the Arizona House of Representatives for the Republican caucus.
Before joining the Club, Greg worked with small businesses in Scottsdale and northern Phoenix for the UPS Small Package SMB unit, followed by full time political tracking with America Rising where he covered many Arizona campaigns during the 2020 election cycle.
Stay up to date on our latest battles against big government special interests and how you can help protect our freedoms and keep Arizona a great place to live!